- February Vacation Basketball Camp
- Winter Schedules
- Swimming Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame
Monday, January 20, 2020
Sunday, January 5, 2020
Sunday, December 15, 2019
Monday, December 2, 2019
Sunday, December 1, 2019
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Sunday, November 3, 2019
The team finishes with an overall record of 10-7-2 and 6-6-1 in the Patriot League. The Panthers travel to Bishop Feehan for a 2pm first round tournament game on Monday.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Monday, October 21, 2019
Saturday, October 19, 2019
The Whitman Hanson girls' soccer team defeated Weymouth 4-0 in a non-league matchup. Olivia Borgen put Whitman Hanson on the board in the first half when she dribbled 3 Weymouth defenders and then fired a left footed blast into the upper corner of the net. The second half belonged to Kelsee Wozniak as she scored 3 goals in the half to put the game out of reach. The defense of Ava Melia, Sam Perkins, Erin Wood and Courtney Woodward were outstanding in front of goalkeepers Kylee Colclough and Reese Codero who combined for the shutout. Anika Floeck, Nora Manning, Delaney Hall and Alexis Billings all had outstanding games for Whitman Hanson.
Thursday, October 17, 2019
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
Tuesday, October 15, 2019
Despite it being a night to celebrate seniors, it was junior Aidan Miller who played best for the squad with his 3 over par, 39. His play earned him his 4th Tiger ball honor, tying Capt Matt Korzec for most wins this season.
Though the season ended today, both Korzec and Miller will represent the team at Easton next Tuesday in the D2 state qualifying round tournament.
Big shoutout to the parents, teammates and players for making today a memorable day - congratulations to the five seniors for a great season and good luck to Matt and Aidan next week in the tournament.
In a tri-meet held Tuesday at Silver Lake Regional, the Whitman-Hanson Boys Cross Country team improved to 5-3 with wins over Silver Lake (18-45) and Scituate (22-39). Junior Theo Kamperides finished first overall on the 2.81 mile course in a time of 16:14. Also scoring for the Panthers were Sophomore Nathan Tassey (16:58), Junior Chris MacDonald (17:08), and Seniors Adam Solari (17:09) and Nick Hanley (17:26.)
At Silver Lake Tuesday afternoon the Whitman-Hanson Girls Cross Country team (3-5) split a tri-meet, losing to Silver Lake 18-41 but downing Scituate 19-44. Sophomore Myah Kamperides was the top Panther finisher placing 3rd overall on the 2.81 Mile course in 20:09. Also scoring for the Panthers were Junior Bryn Miller (20:48), senior Tori Boss (20:57), Sophomore Anna Flynn (20:58), and Senior Tori Carleton (21:02.)
Monday, October 7, 2019
Wednesday, October 2, 2019
Sent from my iPhone
Sent from my iPhone
Sunday, September 29, 2019
We are a week away from our first Whitman Hanson Athletic Hall of Fame Inductions as we will hold the banquet Sunday October 6 at 5pm at Pembroke Country Club. Tuesday is the final day to purchase tickets (www.whathletics.com). Whether you were a teammate with one of the inductees, played for one of the three coaches, just love Sue Moss or simply want to show your Panther Pride, please consider joining us for this tremendous event.It was a terrific week in WH Athletics with several huge performances.1) Jason Murphy exploded for 245 yards rushing on 13 carries and 4 touchdowns to lead the football team to a 34-14 win at Silver Lake in the league opener for both teams. Jason was 6 for 11 passing for 76 yards while also getting it done on defense with an interception and 6 tackles.
CJ Guiliani had 53 yards on 12 carries. The Panthers had 378 yards as a team.
Leading the way on defense were Guillani 2 sacks and Zach Boisjolie.2) The field hockey team broke through in a big way this week recording their first two wins of the season including a huge 2-1 road upset over Pembroke (Boston Globe top 20). Senior Captain Maddy Tassey scored in the first half with a helper from Junior Captain Lauren Clark to give the Panthers an early lead in the contest at around the 15 minute mark. Before the half, the Titans were able to score to tie up the game. During the second half, the Panthers and Titans were forcing each other to the brink with aggressive drives to their opponent's net. Panther Goalie Madi Savicke and her defense were turning away a number of Titan Scoring chances. Maddy Tassey found the back of the net again for the Panthers with just under 4 minutes left in the game, Lauren Clark got the assist, to seal the victory for the visiting Panthers.3) The boys soccer teams split a pair by the same 2-1 score beating Quincy but losing to Duxbury. Jason Brodeur scored all 3 goals this week while the defense and Andrew SULLIVAN continue to play well. The team is 3-4 and will try to get back to .500 when they travel to East Bridgewater tomorrow.
4) The girls soccer team has a busy week with 3 games and easily won the first 2 over Quincy and Duxbury. It was a heartbreaker though Saturday as Weymouth scored with 15 seconds left to beat the Panthers 2-1. Olivia Borgen had the lone goal for WH.5) The golf team has hit a little skid dropping all three matches this week but the team played well despite the results. It was a close one against Hanover losing by just three strokes. Senior captain Matt Korzec and junior Aidan Miller were the true 1 and 2 as they shot a 4 over 40 and 5 over 41, respectively.6) The volleyball team played the iron this week as they competed well against league powers Quincy and Duxbury. The girls dropped both matches but did become just the second team this season to win a set against Quincy. The highlight of the week was a 3-0 win at Silver Lake. Sophomore Lily Welch led the way with 10 kills. Not too far behind Welch was fellow sophomore Abby Martin with 7 kills. Senior Brooke Beauregard stepped up to the plate as libero with 5 digs and 4 aces; Beauregard led the team in aces. The panthers are now 3-2 in the league and 6-2 overall.
7) The Whitman-Hanson Boys Cross Country team (2-1) fell to host Marshfield 23-32 on Wednesday. Junior Theo Kamperides was the Panthers top finisher placing 3rd overall in 15:09on the 2.85 Mile course. Also scoring for Whitman-Hanson were Senior Captain Brandon Hager (5th, 16:00), Sophomore Nathan Tassey (6th, 17:08), and Senior Captains Nick Hanley (8th, 17:17) and Adam Solari (10th, 17:37.)
8) Sophomore Myah Kamperides placed 1st overall, but Whitman-Hanson (1-2) lost to host Marshfield 20-43 on Wednesday. Kamperides covered the 2.85 Mile course in 19:38. Others scoring for Whitman-Hanson included Senior Niki Kamperides, Junior Bryn Miller, and Sophomores Anna Flynn and Sarah Boulger.