The Whitman Hanson girls soccer team defeated Scituate 3-0 as they rode the strong defensive efforts of Nicole Galewski, Alyssa Eaton, Nina Zappi and Haley Bukow. Devon Morse, Lily Higgins and Cassie Chernicki each scored a goal while Mackenzie Hatfield controlled the midfield with her attacking runs. Lauren Clark earned her second shutout of the season as Whitman Hanson won their fourth game in a row.
Whitman Hanson lost to Scituate tonight 5 – 3.
Panthers went ahead 1 ½ minutes into the game on a goal by Alex Nicoletta.
Scituate then scored 3 by the half.
Scituate went ahead 5 – 1 after 13 minutes in the 2nd half
The Panthers made a valiant comeback, with Stephen Stephansky scoring 2 goals in two minutes at the 24th minute and 25th minute.
Assists went to Paul Howland and Mike Cordaro.
Senior Capt. outside Brittany Heinricher: 3 kills
Junior Middle Sam Richner: 3 kills 1 block
WH league record: 1-7
WH overall record: 1-8
The golf team pulled out another close victory at Ridder Farm Golf Course (par 34) today over Martha's Vineyard 231-240.
They improve their record to 4-2 on the season. Once again Sean Goldman led the way for the Panthers with a 2 over par 36, followed by Mike Capellupo's 37 and Shane Devlin's 38.
They are home again tomorrow as they host a tri-match against Middleboro and Hingham.
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame