The athletic department is participating in a fundraiser through Liberty Mutual. The Responsible Sports program helps parents and coaches create an athletic experience for their children that is a positive experience for everyone involved. Even if this was not a fundraiser, the information available is extremely worthwhile.
Could you please take 5 minutes and click on this link http://responsiblesports.com/responsible_sport_parenting/responsible_sport_parenting_quiz.aspx
And then click on the blue link that says take the quiz. After taking the quiz you just type in our zip code (02382) and apply the quiz to Whitman-Hanson. We are only 200 votes away from being in the top 6 which would give us a much needed $5,000 grant.
Please pass this along to anyone you think would be willing to help us by taking 5 minutes to take the quiz.
Thank you for all of your support of Whitman-Hanson Regional School District.
- Tryout Info
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame