* Girls Track and Field:
Whitman-Hanson 87- North Quincy 48
Whitman-Hanson 115- Quincy 15
Whitman-Hanson was lead by Nicole Galewski, she won the long jump, triple jump 100 and 200 meters.
Other winners for WH
Hannah Wells 800, Haley Wells 400, Melanie Collins 100 Hurdles, Kelsey Tierny 2 mile, Gianna Caccatorie Mile.
WH Girls track is now 4-0
* The Boys’ Track team easily won vs. Quincy and North Quincy at home on Thursday with final scores of 113-17 vs. Quincy and 120-12 vs. North Quincy. Blake Hickey won 3 events in the high jump, long jump and 110 hurdles. Drew Howard had an outstanding day winning the 400 hurdles and jumping 40 feet in the triple jump. The team now looks ahead to the Haverhill Invitational on Saturday and improves to 3-0 on the season.
Whitman-Hanson vs. Quincy and North Quincy @ Whitman-Hanson
WH 113 Q 17
WH 120 NQ 12
First place finishers WH:
Drew Howard 400 Hurdles and Triple Jump
Pat Ryan 1 mile
Luke Laubacher 400 meter
Blake Hickey 110 Hurdles, High Jump, and Long Jump
Nate Stephansky 2 mile
Steve Rice Javelin
Chris Ryan Discus
* The Whitman-Hanson girls tennis team lost to Middleboro by the score of 5-0. Whitman-Hanson is now 2-3 overall...0-2 in the Patriot League.
* The boys tennis team beat Middleboro, 4-1. Mike Cordaro and Anthony Iannone won in straight sets in 3rd and 2nd singles respectively. Josh Channell and Cam Arthur won their doubles match as did Liam Stokinger and Erik Boudreault.
* Varsity softball lost to Middleboro 3-2 in 8 innings. Jackie Bentley pitched outstanding for WH. Brittney Porter scored the go ahead run on a base hit by Caitlin Hughes in the top of the 8 th, but Middleboro was able to score 2 runs in the bottom half of the inning for the walk off win.
* Sean Goldman belted a home run to help Whitman-Hanson baseball build an early lead but Middleboro scored 5 2-out runs in the top of the 6th to grab the lead before blowing the game open in the 7th en route to an 18-8 win over the Panthers.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Bus Schedule (Fall)
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Thanksgiving Program
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook