Whitman Hanson Regional High School
The school year is quickly ending and it’s time to turn your attention to what we are going to do this summer to prepare for the fall soccer season. Everyone must find some time to train in order for us to be successful. What you do as an individual this summer will have a major impact on how we as a team perform in the fall. You must be in better shape and more skillful than you were last year. We need to take a step forward with our program and it’s up to you to make it happen. The team’s success and your success as an individual depend on the commitment you are willing to make during the off-season. If we all complete lifting during the summer, we will be a stronger team and will go further than last year.
Please note these important dates & activities to help us reach our goals:
· Friday June 21st, speed, agility, & conditioning at W-H 4:30 – 6:00pm.
(Will be held every Friday unless inclement weather)
· August 12th – 15th Panther Soccer Camp 9:00 – 3:00pm, www.panthersoccercamp.com
· August 21st, Wed. 5 pm, Timed 1 ½ mile run and 40 yd. Dash.
· August 22nd, Thurs. Tryouts begin: Sophomores, Juniors & Seniors 7:00 – 10:00am
Freshmen 11:15 – 2:00
Must have parental permission slip and copy of recent physical exam.
· Aug. 23 & 24 Fri./Sat. Double Sessions Everyone.
7:00 – 9:30 & 12:30 – 3:00
What type of a season will the 2013 Panthers have?
What are you willing to do to reach your goals?