- Tryout Checklist
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame
Monday, January 20, 2014
WHAM Does it Again......and Again
Whitman Hanson and Middleboro girls swam in a Tri-Meet against North Qunicy girls and Quincy girls.
WHAM vs. North Quincy, WHAM won 54-45
WHAM vs. Quincy, WHAM won 61-24
Against Quincy girls, WHAM took 1st and 2nd in the 200 yard medley relays!
Against North Quincy, WHAM took 2nd and 3rd
Against Quincy, freshman Amy Collins and senior Erin Long took 1st and 2nd, respectively, in the 200 yard freestyle.
Against North Quincy, the girls took 2nd and 3rd in the 200 yard freestyle.
Sophomores Lauren Foley and Alyssa Lusardi took 1st and 2nd place in the 200 yard individual medley overall.
For the girls, senior Shawna Ryan and sophomore Abby Bailey came in 1st and 2nd place in the 50 yard freestyle.
Senior Jen King and sophomore Abby Bailey performed well in the 100 yard butterfly, placing 1st and second against North Quincy and 2nd and 3rd against Quincy.
Sophomore Lauren Foley and senior Erin Long placed 1st and 2nd in the 500 yard freestyle.
In the 200 yard freestyle relay, the a relay with swimmers Shawna Ryan, Alyssa Lusardi, Abby Bailey, and Lo Foley earned 1st place.
Senior Shawna Ryan got her best time in the 100 yard breaststroke, swimming a 1:25.32!
Our upcoming meet schedule is as follows:
January 21st in Middleboro vs. Old Rochester Regional and Rockland, start time 4:45 pm
January 26th at Lincoln Hancock pool in Qunicy vs Cohasset, start time 4:00 pm
Posted by Patriot League at 10:26 PM