> The 2014 Whitman-Hanson Golf Team finished their season today with an overall record of 12-6, defeating Silver Lake 253-260 at the Country Club of Halifax (par 36). The victory sets them apart from all preceding teams, as they earn their 12th win on the season, which is believed to be the most by any golf team in school history.
> The win was fittingly led by junior Cole Manning, the team's clear MVP, who shot a 2-over par. Not far behind was senior Sam Perkins, who scored a 3-over par, including an eagle on the last hole in his final high school regular season match.
> The team will rest up the next few days and prepare for the qualifying round of the state tournament at Easton Country Club on Tuesday. This will be the 4th appearance in post season play the team has seen in the past 5 seasons.
> Congratulations on a great season, and good luck in states!
- Sunday basketball League
- Winter Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame