> The 2014 Whitman-Hanson Golf Team finished their season today with an overall record of 12-6, defeating Silver Lake 253-260 at the Country Club of Halifax (par 36). The victory sets them apart from all preceding teams, as they earn their 12th win on the season, which is believed to be the most by any golf team in school history.
> The win was fittingly led by junior Cole Manning, the team's clear MVP, who shot a 2-over par. Not far behind was senior Sam Perkins, who scored a 3-over par, including an eagle on the last hole in his final high school regular season match.
> The team will rest up the next few days and prepare for the qualifying round of the state tournament at Easton Country Club on Tuesday. This will be the 4th appearance in post season play the team has seen in the past 5 seasons.
> Congratulations on a great season, and good luck in states!
- 8th Grade Softball Info
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook