Stay indoors at Dusk to Dawn when mosquitoes are most prevalent.
Use insect repellent that contains DEET (age appropriate).
Dress in long sleeves and pants and spray insect repellent on the clothes.
Drain standing water on your property so mosquitoes won’t breed.
- Fall Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Fall Basketball Clinics