The WH golf team was represented by their captain and number one golfer Cole Manning today at Easton Country Club in the state tournament qualifying round. With over 60 participants present, only nine individuals would be advancing.
Manning started the day strong, as he was even after the first 12 holes. Entering the 16th hole, Cole was 1 under, but because of some tough pin placements and very fast greens, Manning was unable to maintain his dominant play, finishing with a 3 over par 74. Despite being somewhat disappointed in his finish, he tied for the second lowest score on the day, which earned him a spot next Monday at Crumpin-Fox in Western Mass in the state finals.
Manning's appearance on Monday will be the second time in three years he has advanced to the finals, and only the third time an individual has represented the team in school history!
Congratulations to Cole on his impressive play today and good luck on Monday!
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Bus Schedule (Fall)
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook