The WH golf team was represented by their captain and number one golfer Cole Manning today at Easton Country Club in the state tournament qualifying round. With over 60 participants present, only nine individuals would be advancing.
Manning started the day strong, as he was even after the first 12 holes. Entering the 16th hole, Cole was 1 under, but because of some tough pin placements and very fast greens, Manning was unable to maintain his dominant play, finishing with a 3 over par 74. Despite being somewhat disappointed in his finish, he tied for the second lowest score on the day, which earned him a spot next Monday at Crumpin-Fox in Western Mass in the state finals.
Manning's appearance on Monday will be the second time in three years he has advanced to the finals, and only the third time an individual has represented the team in school history!
Congratulations to Cole on his impressive play today and good luck on Monday!
- Tryout Info
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame