> Whitman-Hanson baseball won its opener this afternoon with a win over Plymouth North by a score of 8-5.
> Seniors Brenndan Rogers, Tim DeCouto, and Jayson Keenan combined for the win on the mound, giving up 3 hits, walking 3 and striking out 8 .
> For Whitman-Hanson, senior Rick Sherlock had 2 big hits and 4 RBIs while senior co-captain Nick Haley also had 2 hits including a long double to lead off the 3-run third inning.
> In the 6th inning and W-H leading by 1 run, Plymouth North had runners on first and third whenJayson Keenan relieved Tim DeCouto. Keenan got a ground ball that Luke Tamulevich, Nate Perkins and Jim Dolan
> turned into a 6-4-3 double play preserve the lead.
> W-H added 2 more insurance runs in the bottom of the sixth.
> Keenan closed out the seventh with 2 strike outs and a roundball.
> Joe Walsh , Cam Drew and Spence Potter had hits for Plymouth North.
> W-H is now 1-0 in the Patriot League, Keenan Division.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Bus Schedule (Fall)
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook