> The Whitman-Hanson baseball team lost to Plymouth North today 2-0 , splitting the two game series with its league opponent.
> Senior Jayson Keenan pitched 6 strong innings of 2-hit ball, but the 2 hits followed a lead off walk in the Plymouth North third inning, with Nicklas knocking in North's 2 runs with 2 outs.
> Keenan walked 3 and struck out 3 for Whitman-Hanson. He also picked off 2 Plymouth North runners.
> Unfortunately, Whitman-Hanson could only muster 1 hit against Plymouth North's Don Cohoon, who went the distance, striking out 4 and also walking 3.
> The lone Whitman-Hanson hit was by senior Tom Chmura.
> The Panthers had runners on first and third with 2 outs in the top of the fourth, but Cohoon got the strike out to end the Whitman-Hanson threat.
> W-H is now 8-4.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Bus Schedule (Fall)
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Thanksgiving Program
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook