> WH softball (4-6, 3-4) lost to Hanover 14-7. Sr Capt Maxine Vincent went 2-3 (2B RBI 3 R). So Colleen Hughes went 2-3 (2B 2 RBI 1 R).
>> The Whitman-Hanson Regional High School baseball team improved its record to 7-3 with a 2-0 win over visiting Hanover High School.
>> Senior Brenndan Rogers won his fifth game against one defeat, scattering 4 hits, walking only 2 and striking out 5.
>> Second baseman and co-captain Nate Perkins made two big plays in the first inning to prevent a run from scoring, and he combined with junior Luke Tamulevich and sophomore Jim Dolan for a timely 6-4-3 double play, the team's tenth DP of the season, to help Rogers in the sixth inning.
>> Whitman-Hanson catcher Rick Sherlock singled in the second inning and eventually scored on a Jim Dolan single. And in the third inning senior co-captain Nick Haley hit his fourth homer of the year, a line shot over the left field fence.
>> Whitman-Hanson hosts Duxbury tomorrow afternoon.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook