> The Whitman- Hanson Panthers came back from a 2-0 deficit to beat Cardinal Spellman 8-2 on Senior Day for the baseball team.
> After the senior ballplayers honored their parents on the field before the game by presenting them flowers, visiting Cardinal Spellman jumped to a 2-0 lead before the Panthers came back and scored 3 runs in the bottom of the second inning. Senior Mickey Martell walked, Jim Dolan singled before Luke Tamulevich knocked in Martell. Austin Hyde then followed with a double and knocked in 2 more runs. Whitman-Hanson continued hitting in the fourth when
> seniors Nate Perkins, Rick Sherlock, Nick Sporopoulos and junior Tamulevich all singled to score 4 more runs.
> In honor of Senior Day, the Panthers added a final run in the sixth when pinch-hitting seniors Ryan Larkin and Ryan Amado singled before pinch hitting senior Brenndan
> Rogers showed that he could do more than throw shutouts and promptly knocked in Larkin for the insurance run.
> Freshman Rian Schwede came on in relief in the bottom of the second inning with no outs and runners on first and second. He escaped with only 1 of the runners scoring, and then shut down Spellman the rest of the way for his second win on the mound. He gave up no runs on 4 hits, walked one, and struck out 1.
> Whitman-Hanson is now 14-5 and will complete the regular season tomorrow with a make-up game down in Scituate.
- Tryout Checklist
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame