> For the first time in the careers of Whitman-Hanson Regional senior baseball players, the varsity baseball team qualified for the state tournament.
> Whitman-Hanson defeated Duxbury in Duxbury by a score of 5-1 to go 10-5 and break an 8 year drought of not qualifying for post season play.
> Senior Jayson Keenan started on the hill for the Panthers completing 4 2/3 innings, giving up 3 hits and no runs while walking 3 and striking out 7.
> Senior Tim DeCouto relieved Keenan in the fifth inning with bases loaded and escaped without a run being scored.
> DeCouto pitched 2 1/3 innings, and eventually gave up 1 unearned run, 4 hits, while walking no one.
> Whitman-Hanson scored 2 runs in the first inning and single runs in the second, third and sixth innings.
> Rick Sherlock had 2 hits for the Panthers and an RBI, Nick Spyropoulos had 2 RBI, and Tom Chmura,. Nick Haley, Nate Perkins , Austin Hyde and Luke Tamulevich all had singles to help the offense.
> Austin Hyde, Nick Haley and Nate Perkins all saved runs with outstanding defensive plays.
- Tryout Checklist
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame