> The WH Panther golf squad defeated league opponent Plymouth North today at Ridder Farm Golf Club for their third win on the season, 223-262. The team total is their lowest thus far on the season, and puts them in good shape to hopefully earn another win tomorrow against visiting Pembroke.
> The medalist on the day was senior captain Luke Tamulevich, who tied his lowest round ever with an impressive 2 under par, 32. Fellow captain and playing partner John Murphy also had a lot to celebrate today, as he not only turned 18, but had a solid even par performance. Happy birthday, Murph!
> The surprise of the season continues to be Junior Anthony Palmacci as he continues to play consistent, competitive golf; he carded a 2 over par, 36 today. Finally senior Matt Josselyn helped add to today's success with his 5 over par outing.
> The Panthers are 3-1 overall and 2-1 in the league. They will host the Pembroke Titans tomorrow to end this week. Good luck!
- Fall Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame