> The Whitman - Hanson Panthers defeated Plymouth North in baseball this afternoon, 13-2.
> After P-N went out to a 2-0 lead on a single and a throwing error in the bottom of the second inning, Whitman-Hanson scored 4 runs of its own in the top of the third as Luke Tamulevich and Matt Josselyn had the big hits.
> Whitman-Hanson added 2 more in the top of the fourth on long back-to-back triples by Ethan Phelps and Jim Dolan.
> W-H added 3 more in the fifth and 3 in the sixth, as Phelps added 2 singles and Tamulevich another 1.
> Austin Hyde had 3 hits, and Ty Long had a long double as he pinch hit in the seventh as W-H had a total of 14 hits in all.
> Co-Captain Jim Dolan, a junior righty, went the distance for the Panthers scattering 4 hits, striking out 4, and walking no one.
> W-H is 2-0 in the league and 2-0 overall.
> The Panthers will return to Plymouth North to play visiting Minnechaug in the inaugural Commonwealth Tournament, as 5 Eastern Mass teams will host five of the best teams from the West.
> Pope John Paul II will play Taconic at 9:00 am., W-H will play Minnechaug at 11:30, B-R will play Westfield at 2:00, Silver Lake will play West Springfield at 4:30, and Plymouth North will play Lincoln- Sudbury at 7:00 PM. under the lights, all games on the turf at Plymouth North
- Tryout Checklist
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame