The Whitman-Hanson varsity baseball team defeated Silver Lake this afternoon 3-0.
Junior Co-Captain Jim Dolan turned in another fine pitching performance to get the Panthers through the first 4 1/3 innings before giving way to senior John Murphy in the bottom of the fifth.
Murphy came in with men on first and second and one out and worked out of the jam. He then held Silver Lake scoreless in the bottom of the sixth while striking out 2 S-L batters.
Senior Co-Captain Luke Tamulevich came on to close in the seventh and had a 1-2-3 inning.
Tamulevich also had a big day at the plate, going 3 for 4 with two long doubles, a single and scored twice.
Sophomore Mike Cook was 2 for 3 with a single and a double and 2 RBI .
Whitman-Hanson is now 5-1 over all and 4-0 in the league.
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Winter Schedules
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Impact Test
- February Vacation Basketball Camp
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame