The Whitman-Hanson varsity baseball team defeated Silver Lake this afternoon 3-0.
Junior Co-Captain Jim Dolan turned in another fine pitching performance to get the Panthers through the first 4 1/3 innings before giving way to senior John Murphy in the bottom of the fifth.
Murphy came in with men on first and second and one out and worked out of the jam. He then held Silver Lake scoreless in the bottom of the sixth while striking out 2 S-L batters.
Senior Co-Captain Luke Tamulevich came on to close in the seventh and had a 1-2-3 inning.
Tamulevich also had a big day at the plate, going 3 for 4 with two long doubles, a single and scored twice.
Sophomore Mike Cook was 2 for 3 with a single and a double and 2 RBI .
Whitman-Hanson is now 5-1 over all and 4-0 in the league.
- 8th Grade Softball Info
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook