The Whitman Hanson Panthers baseball team defeated Plymouth South today 7-5 at Whitman-Hanson.
Matt Josselyn got his first start and win on the mound going 5 1/3 innings , giving up 5 runs on 8 hits, striking out 6 , and walking 2 before being relieved by John Murphy in the sixth.
Luke Tamulevich came on in the seventh, and after hitting the lead-off batter, saw his defense turn a 6-4-3 double play. Another groudball helped him retired the P-S 3, 4 and 5 hitters in order to end the game.
Ethan Phelps went 4 for 4 on the day for Whitman-Hanson, while Ty Long and Austin Hyde had 2 hits each for the Panthers.
Whitman-Hanson is now 6-1 overall and 5-0 in Patriot League play.
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Winter Schedules
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Impact Test
- February Vacation Basketball Camp
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame