The Whitman Hanson Panthers baseball team defeated Plymouth South today 7-5 at Whitman-Hanson.
Matt Josselyn got his first start and win on the mound going 5 1/3 innings , giving up 5 runs on 8 hits, striking out 6 , and walking 2 before being relieved by John Murphy in the sixth.
Luke Tamulevich came on in the seventh, and after hitting the lead-off batter, saw his defense turn a 6-4-3 double play. Another groudball helped him retired the P-S 3, 4 and 5 hitters in order to end the game.
Ethan Phelps went 4 for 4 on the day for Whitman-Hanson, while Ty Long and Austin Hyde had 2 hits each for the Panthers.
Whitman-Hanson is now 6-1 overall and 5-0 in Patriot League play.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Bus Schedule (Fall)
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Thanksgiving Program
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook