> The Whitman-Hanson golf team were happy to return to their home course today at Ridder Farm Golf Course after being on the road the past three days. Taking on the East Bridgewater Vikings, who also have Ridder as their home course, the Panthers earned their second win of the season with a 263-312 victory.
> Playing off the more challenging back nine at the course, senior captain JP Drier stepped up to the challenge for the designated home team today, shooting an impressive 2 over par, 38. His fellow captain, junior Owen Manning, along with senior Anthony Palmacci, also played well, each with a 5 over par, 41. Finally, senior Ryan Sawtelle helped to contribute to the Panthers' win as well with his 7 over par performance.
> On a side note, sophomores Brian Fox and Ian Brown made their Panther Golf debut; the experience of playing in a match will serve them well, as they both hope to be major contributors in the future.
> The Panthers are back at it on Monday, playing host to Plymouth North.
- Fall Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Fall Basketball Clinics