2018 Varsity Golf Tryouts
Day 1: Thursday, August 23 @ 11:15 by 1st tee practice green
Day 2: Friday, August 24 @ 12:00
Day 3: Monday, August 27 @ 2:00
All participants signed up online prior to the start of tryouts are promised three days of nine holes of golf at no charge. In order to be eligible, you must be academically eligible, as well as having the following completed:
1) An updated physical on record at the school, or a hard copy in hand
2) An up-to-date completed IMPACT test
3) A parent/guardian online registration completed
*There are no exceptions to these rules and any golfer without any one of these completed will not be able to tryout on the first day.
RESPECT FOR THE COURSE!
Because all golfers during the tryout period are given the opportunity to play golf for three days at no cost, we have to recognize and respect the generosity of Ridder Farm Golf Club. Should any candidate abuse their privilege, they will automatically be asked to leave the course and their tryout will immediately end. For that reason, we ask that you please review the following rules and expectations:
1) All golfers must have their own equipment for tryouts – sharing clubs, golf balls, or any type of equipment is not allowed.
2) Please dress appropriately. You must wear a collared shirt and no cuts offs of any kind are allowed.
3) Spectators are not allowed during the course of play for the tryout period, as well as during the season.
4) No caddies are allowed. All golfers are expected to walk and carry their own bag, unless a medical note is provided.
5) Inappropriate language or acts are absolutely prohibited (i.e. swearing, shouting at others, throwing clubs, cheating of any kind, etc.).
6) Please keep pace of play up – pay attention to what’s going on around you so you can take your shot in a time efficient and safe manner, as well as help those within your foursome find their ball to quicken play if necessary.
7) MOST IMPORTANTLY: Remember that you are not only representing yourself during this time, but your school and family as well. Please show kindness and respect to any staff members at the course by using your manners and replacing ball marks and divots during your time on the course. Without Ridder Farm, Whitman-Hanson would not have golf program, so please refrain from doing anything that may jeopardize that.
I really look forward to seeing you all on Thursday, as this year should prove to be a competitive tryout and season. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
WH Varsity Golf Coach
Hello, I'm Newcomer in Golf, I just Start my Golf Practice in One of my nearest Golf Club, & continue Practice at Home, Someone Suggest me to Buying this Mizuno JPX EZ Combo Iron SetReplyDelete
from This site. you can click here & Check This Site
I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this put up was once good. And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article.ReplyDelete
Shipping Bar for Shopify shopify app free shipping bar, autoketing app
basketball games free
soccer free games
I don’t even know the way I finished up here, however I assumed this put up was once good. And I hope that other readers will also experience how they feel after reading your article.
Great post i must say and thanks for the information. Education is definitely a sticky subject. However, is still among the leading topics of our time. I appreciate your post and look forward to more.ReplyDelete
miniclip online, play a10games, Jogos live
io jogos for schoolReplyDelete
free online juegos games
play 2 player games
More often than not I don't make remarks on sites, yet I'd like to state that this article truly constrained me to do as such. Extremely pleasant post
I get to share my thoughts through my own blog and in sermons most Sunday mornings. Those people who serve the congregation as Worship Weavers often have an opportunity to share their thoughts on things that matter. And people who are a part of a covenant group can talk with each other, Yet there is no good way for most of us to share our thoughts, opinions, musings, and meditations with the wider congregation.ReplyDelete
free game 2019
friv jogos gratis
jogos online 360