> Whitman-Hanson senior captain Owen Manning had a great year as a Panther for the 2018 golf season. He had the lowest average on the team, earned team MVP for the second year in a row, as well as being named a Patriot League All-Star, and now, he can finally add "state finalist" to his resume.
> Owen started the day strong, shooting even after the first 9 holes at Easton Country Club today in the Division 2 State Qualifying Round. Though he struggled a bit with his putter on the back 9, he finished the day with a 6 over par 77, which was the 3rd lowest score on the day. He was one of 11 players to advance to the finals at Marshfield Country Club next Tuesday as an individual out of the 87 athletes present.
> "I'm very proud of Owen, as this has always been his goal to reach this level," said Coach Brian Dempsey. "He missed the cut by 1 stroke last year, so he's been hungry since then to get another chance."
> Impressively, this is the fifth time that a Whitman-Hanson player has advanced to the state finals as an individual in the past 7 seasons. Congratulations to Owen and good luck next week!
- Tryout Info
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame