2019 JJ Frisoli Scholarship Application
Applications due by December 20, 2018JJ Frisoli was an accomplished student-athlete at Whitman-Hanson where he was captain of the championship
football and wrestling teams. Loved by all who met him, JJ was especially proud of the communities of Whitman
and Hanson. Through athletics and a strong community spirit, JJ benefited greatly from the lessons he learned
such as leadership, work ethic, discipline, dedication, sportsmanship, loyalty and commitment. JJ stayed very
close with all of his Whitman Hanson friends and gave back to all the communities he was a part of.
The JJ Frisoli Foundation was established by the Frisoli family in honor of JJ’s spirit and love of life. Two
scholarships of $5,000 will be given to senior students graduating from Whitman Hanson in 2019 who have
demonstrated excellence in athletics in terms of leadership and accomplishment while maintaining a C average
or higher. The students will be required to attend a college, the military service or an accredited apprenticeship
program. The JJ Frisoli Foundation will select the recipients in February and the winners will be announced in the
spring of 2019.
Student Name ______________________________________________ Year of Grad ________________
Address _________________________________________ Town ________________ Zip_____________
Email:________________________________________Cell Phone #:_________________________________
Please list all High School athletic teams you played for during high school – please include: year, sport, level and
Year (fresh,soph,JR, SR) Sport Level Team Record/Accomplishments (only for varsity)
1. Please submit an updated transcript with your application.
2. Please list all personal athletic awards and honors:
3. Please list any community service you have completed during your high school career:
4. Please describe your future plans and list the colleges, military service or apprenticeship programs
where you are submitting applications:
5. Please submit an essay describing the lessons you learned from playing sports at Whitman-Hanson and
how you feel it has prepared you for life. Please include what the Whitman and Hanson communities
have meant to you and your development as a student athlete. Please describe how you plan on giving
back and being a lifelong positive influence on the Whitman and Hanson communities?
6. Additional Optional Items: Please feel free to submit any additional optional materials (examples include
a letter of recommendation, work history, volunteer history, etc.) you would like to add to your
1. Applications due by December 1, 2018
2. Review of applications by JJ Frisoli Foundation from December 1, 2018 to January 15, 2019.
3. Scholarship winners notified by February 1, 2019.
4. Winner officially recognized at The Whitman Hanson scholarship night in May 2019.
Please submit the complete application by December 1, 2018 to Brittany Pecka at Brittany.email@example.com.
If you would like to send a hard copy of your application please send to:
Ms. Brittany Pecka
Newmark Knight Frank
225 Franklin Street
Boston, Ma 02110
C:\Users\Joe\Documents\Frisoli\J.J\2019 Scholarship Applications\JJ Frisoli 2019 Memorial Scholarship .docx