> The Whitman-Hanson varsity baseball team won its sixth game in a row against no defeats. Holding Hanover to 2 runs, the Panthers scored 1 run in the top of the first, 3 in the fifth, and added 3 more in the seventh.
> The big hitter for the W-H was Mike Cook, who broke open a 1-0 game in the top of the fourth with a bases-loaded double to make the score 4-0. In the seventh Rian Schwede led off with a double of his own and catcher Derek Frank walked before Cook roped his second double of the day to knock in to more W-H runs. Chris Zalewski knocked in Cook to close out the Panther scoring.
> Ethan Phelps pitched 6+ strong innings for W-H before giving way to Tommy Marshall. Marshall closed the game out with 2 Ks before Derek Frank threw out another runner to end the game , this one trying to steal third.
> W-H is now 6-0 overall and 4-0 in Patriot League play.
- 8th Grade Softball Info
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook