Bobby Marshall gave up 4 hits, struck out 9, and walked 2 in the shortened, five inning game at Silver Lake as the Panthers won 15-0.
Whitman-Hanson scored 2 runs in the first inning, 1 in the third, and then broke the game open in the top of the fourth with 12 runs.
In the game, Tommy Marshall, Jack Allen, Ethan Smith and Ty Gordon all had doubles, with Gordon's blast clearing the bases, which were loaded.
Aidan Barry, Bobby Marshall, Cole Levangie and Danny Kent also hit safely for Whitman-Hanson.
Whitman-Hanson is now 7-1 in the Patriot League and Overall.
They will host Marshfield on Wednesday at 4:00 P.M.<x-apple-data-detectors://1>
Sent from my iPhone
When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
- Athletic Calendar