Spring 2023 Tryout and Practice Information
Varsity/JV - Monday - Thursday beginning at 2:30 on Varsity Field.
Freshman - Monday-Friday at 2:30 on JV/Freshman field
3/24: Selected players will travel Friday to Sandwich for scrimmage, bus leaves 2:15. All other players will workout on Varsity field. Freshman will remain on Jv/freshman field.
Saturday Varsity practice 10am
All players need to be dressed in baseball pants, cleats (sneakers if indoors), and dressed for the elements. Players are responsible for providing their own equipment (glove, bat, etc).
Varsity/JV: Monday - Thursday beginning at 2:30 on Varsity Field.
3/24: Selected players will travel Friday to Sandwich for scrimmage, bus leaves 2:15. Players on JV will have a practice with Coach Baker at 2:30
All players please dress appropriately. Please make sure you have cleats, indoor sneakers, warm clothing and appropriate softball equipment.
If there are any changes due to weather, updates will be posted on Twitter, google classroom, instagram and an announcement will be made.
Tryouts will be held Monday 3/20 - Wednesday 3/22, from 3:15 - 5:15 at the high school tennis courts. Regular practices will follow the same schedule.
See the Google Classroom Page for updates and changes. Please email Coach Lopes if you have any questions: email@example.com
Bring a racket or let me know if you need one. Dress: Sneakers, shorts/running pants, sweatshirt/jacket. If weather does not permit outdoor practice, I will update on Google Classroom and through our team text chain (to be set up at first practice).
Practice /tryouts will be Monday March 20th- Wednesday March 22nd.from 2-4 at the tennis courts.All girls practices for the season will be 2-4 Mon-Friday. Please bring a Raquet .
Welcome to the 2023 boys lacrosse season. Please see below for some important information:
- First day of practice/tryouts is Monday, March 20, 5:30-7:30 PM on the turf.
- Our first game is on April 3, at Pembroke HS.
- First round of cuts to JV will be Wednesday, March 22, after practice.
- Final round of cuts to JV will be Monday, March 27, after practice.
- No players will be cut from the program.
- Throughout the season, varsity will practice 5:30-7:30 PM during the school week. JV will practice 3:15-5:15 PM. Saturday and Sunday practices will be 8:30-10:30 AM
- Depending on final numbers of sign-ups by the time of try-out week, there is the possibility that JV and Varsity will practice together throughout the season. If that's the case, the lacrosse program will practice together 5:30-7:30 PM on the turf. I WILL NOTIFY ALL PARENTS IF THAT ENDS UP BEING THE CASE.
Click the link to view the season Calendar https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y19hYTM5NmM2YzVhN2Y0NTZhMTMyODZlY2U5OGZlYTEwYzA0NWVhN2FlOTRmMGMyZWFlNjRmODBmN2VkOWU4YTE3QGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT (All players must have the following gear in order to participate):
- Mouth Guard
- Shoulder Pads (must meet the new NOCSAE performance standard ND200 to help address commotio cordis equipped with an EXTERNAL KARDIAC GUARD (EKG).
- Elbow pads
- Groin protection cup
Monday - Wednesday 3:30 - 5:30 on the turf. Arrive by 3:10 on Monday. Dress in layers. You must have a mouth guard, goggles, stick and water (no jewelry). Turf cleats and sneakers too! Bring your pinnie! Be sure you have read the Season Handout and completed the Player Information Form. WHLax.org
Boys/Girls Track & Field
Monday thru Friday practice begins at 2:30 at the track. All athletes should be ready to run. Dress warmly, bring water. Saturday practice 9 to 10:30 am.
Post a Comment