4 WHITMAN-HANSON boys and girls qualified for the state coaches invitational on Saturday.
Jacob Roumanos placed 16th in the shot put (43'4.75").
Caroline Mulrey placed 37th out of 78 runners in the 2 mile...with a 14 second season best (12:22).
Kelsey Tierney placed 9th in the 2 mile...with a 19 second career best (11:49).
Brian Sheppard placed 3rd in the 2 mile...with a 21 second career best (9:57)...and earned a medal.
Everyone had excellent showings today and are rounding into form as we approach the end of the dual meet season...and look forward to the class meet.
Tomorrow, Sam Coletti will be running the mile in the elite meet...results to follow.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Rules (Some) Explained
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- Captains/Leadership Course
- Coach's Pledge
- Coaching Application
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Hall of Fame Tickets
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- LIVE STREAMS
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Panthers Acronym
- Parent Form for Athletic First Night
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Form for Athletic First Night
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- The Makayla Fund
- Ticket Sales
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
- Winter Transportation
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Great Day for WH Track
Posted by Patriot League at 5:29 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment