4 WHITMAN-HANSON boys and girls qualified for the state coaches invitational on Saturday.
Jacob Roumanos placed 16th in the shot put (43'4.75").
Caroline Mulrey placed 37th out of 78 runners in the 2 mile...with a 14 second season best (12:22).
Kelsey Tierney placed 9th in the 2 mile...with a 19 second career best (11:49).
Brian Sheppard placed 3rd in the 2 mile...with a 21 second career best (9:57)...and earned a medal.
Everyone had excellent showings today and are rounding into form as we approach the end of the dual meet season...and look forward to the class meet.
Tomorrow, Sam Coletti will be running the mile in the elite meet...results to follow.
- 8th Grade Softball Info
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook