> The Panthers won impressively today over Plymouth North, 218-241 at Ridder Farm Golf Club (par 34). The team improved to 3-1 with an important home match tomorrow against favored Hingham.
> The record-setting scoring was the lowest total any team has accomplished in recent history. The first pairing set the tone for the match with Junior Cole Manning shooting a 1 under par 33 and Senior Captain Josh Kelleher with his even par. Seniors Cam Manning and Colin Josselyn continued the impressive play, shooting a 4 over 38 and 1 over 35, respectively. Senior Sam Perkins also tossed in a 4 over par to help the squad.
> The win is their third straight, but the team really hopes to make it 4 in a row tomorrow against Hingham. The Harbormen are favored to win the league (alongside Duxbury), so the Panthers are looking forward for the opportunity to make a splash in the league.
> Congratulations and good luck!
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame