> The Whitman-Hanson Panthers improved their record to 12-5 today with a 2-1 victory over Stoughton in Stoughton.
> Brenndan Rogers earned his 6th win against 1 defeat on the mound, giving up 1 unearned run on 4 hits,striking out 5 and walking only 2.
> With Whitman-Hanson leading 2-1in the sixth, Rogers worked out of a first and third jam. He was able to get the Stoughton batter to hit a ground ball to short that freshman Mike Cook turned into a 6-4-3 double play,
> Cook to Nate Perkins to Nick Haley.
> In the seventh inning and the tying run on first and one out, Rogers again got the Stoughton batter to hit a ground ball, this time to second baseman Perkins, who tagged the runner and threw to first ending the threat and the game.
> It was the third double play Whitman-Hanson turned in the game.
> On offense, senior Tom Chmura drew a walk in the first inning to start the game and scored on a long Nick Haley double to left field.
> In the third, Chmura singled to open the frame, was sacrificed to second by a perfect Haley bunt, and came home on a long triple by Nate Perkins.
> Whitman-Hanson had 6 hits in all.
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame