> Whitman-Hanson lost to visiting Falmouth 4-2 in the Division 2 Quarterfinals.
> The Panthers completed their season with a 16-6 record.
> Senior righty Tim DeCouto was outstanding as the hard luck loser on the mound, giving up 2 earned runs, on 8 hits, striking out 3 and walking 1 in six innings of work.
> Lefty Brenndan Rogers came in to relieve in the seventh inning and completed his season with another scoreless inning.
> Offensively Whitman-Hanson left 12 men on base in the game, and that ultimately led to their defeat.
> Senior Co-Captain Nate Perkins had 2 hits for the Panthers , as did junior Austin Hyde. Seniors Tom Chmura and Mickey Martell, and junior Luke Tamulevich also had hits.
> The Whitman Hanson varsity baseball team battled right to the very end , as it has throughout the entire season.
> First year coach Pat Cronin is very proud of the entire team , especially the seniors.
> Making the tournament for the first time after going 6-14 last year, this year's seniors showed the underclassmen and their school how baseball should be played.
> Turning 2 more double plays today, the Panthers ended with 33 twin killings in one season, a credit to their commitment to playing excellent defense.
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame