> Whitman-Hanson advanced to the next round of the state baseball tournament with an 11-0 win over visiting Somerset Berkley Regional.
> Senior Brenndan Rogers started for the Panthers and went 5 innings without giving up a run. He struck out 5, walked 2 and gave up only 2 hits.
> Seniors Time DeCouto and Jayson Keenan preserved the shutout, each pitching an inning of relief.
> The Panthers infield turned 5 double plays during the game.
> Offensively, Jim Dolan was 2 for 2 with a single and a long triple for 2 rbis.
> Luke Tamulevich had a single and a long double and 3 rbis.
> Tom Chmura, Nick Haley, Rick Sherlock, Nick Spyropoulos, and Mickey Martell all had hits to help the W-H cause.
> Whitman-Hanson is now 16-5 and will host Falmouth on Monday in the Quarterfinals of the Division 2 South.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Rules (Some) Explained
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- Captains/Leadership Course
- Coach's Pledge
- Coaching Application
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Hall of Fame Tickets
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- LIVE STREAMS
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Panthers Acronym
- Parent Form for Athletic First Night
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Form for Athletic First Night
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- The Makayla Fund
- Ticket Sales
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
- Winter Transportation
Thursday, June 2, 2016
First Round MIAA State Baseball Tourney: Somerset Berkley Regional @ Whitman-Hanson Regional
Posted by Patriot League at 9:10 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment