- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame
Thursday, February 1, 2018
RECAP WH Gymnastics Meet 1/26/18
> The Whitman-Hanson Gymnastics team (130.0) suffered a loss to Hanover (133.1).
> Senior Britney Blackstone posted the competition's highest scores in the all-around (35.6), vault (9.0), uneven bars (9.2), and balance beam (9.0). With an uncanny fall on the floor exercise, she took second place in the event (8.4)
> Sophomore Sarah Bombardier earned fourth place in the all-around with a season high score (32.6). She posted the meet's second highest beam routine score (8.7) with a person best performance. She put up Whitman-Hanson's second highest vault (8.3) and uneven bars (7.5) scores.
> Senior captain Kaileigh Gordon posted Whitman-Hanson's fourth highest vault score (8.1)
> Senior Kaylee Torpey posted Whitman-Hanson's third highest vault (8.2) and balance beam (8.2) scores.
> Freshmen Savannah Poirier put up a solid floor routine to tie for the team's highest score (8.4).
> Junior Erin McCoy (7.9) and freshman Madison Scaccia (8.0) both posted personal best balance beam performances to lead off the event.
Posted by Patriot League at 11:36 PM