- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Patriot League Rosters
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- Athletic Calendar
- Signup for Fitness Center Slot
- Panther PALS Donations
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Players Pledge
- Captains Community Service Form
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
RECAP WH Gymnastics Meet 1/31/18
> The Whitman-Hanson Gymnastics team (129.5) fell to a big performance by Hanover (136.85)
> Senior Britney Blackstone posted the competition's highest all-around performance and a personal best for the season (36.25). She won the uneven bars (9.2), tied for first on vault (9.3), and posted the second highest scores on balance beam (8.4) and floor exercise score (9.35).
> Sophomore Sarah Bombardier earned fourth place in the all-around (31.15). She put up Whitman-Hanson's third highest vault score (8.25) and second highest uneven bars score (7.2).
> Senior captain Kaileigh Gordon posted Whitman-Hanson's second highest vault score (8.3) and third highest floor score (8.1).
> Senior Kaylee Torpey returned to the floor exercise for the first time this season with a solid performance (8.0)
> Senior Courtney Kailher posted her season high floor exercise score (7.5).
> Freshmen Savannah Poirier had the competition's fourth highest floor exercise score (8.7). She posted Whitman-Hanson's second highest balance beam score (7.8) with her first appearance on the event this season.
> Freshmen Madison Scaccia (7.9) and Brooke Astuto (8.15), once again, started the Panthers off with strong vaults.
> Juniors Erin McCoy (6.9) and Joelle Puopolo (7.45) put up solid balance beam performances to lead off the event.
> Tomorrow night, the Panther Gymnasts will finish the meet started with Hanover last Friday night, January 26th, as the competition could not be completed when the facility's power went out. Stay tuned for those results.
Posted by Patriot League at 11:30 PM