The Whitman-Hanson varsity baseball team won another exciting come-from-behind game today as they beat Scituate at home 4-3.
> Ethan Phelps, who started the game on the mound for W-H, retired the side in order in the top of the sixth inning as Scituate led 3-2.
> In the bottom of the sixth Rian Schwede led off with a single and was replaced by pinch runner Tom George, who scored all the way from first when Jim Dolan's perfect sacrifice bunt was thrown into right field.
> Dolan ended up on third base on the throw with the game tied 3-3.
> Phelps then drove the ball into left field to score the winning run.
> Rian Schwede came on to close out the game in the top of the seventh, and Panthers had their 14th win of the season.
> Phelps scattered 8 hits, struck out 5, and walked only one batter.
> Whitman-Hanson is 12-2 in the Patriot League and 14-5 overall with one game left to play in the regular season.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Rules (Some) Explained
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- Captains/Leadership Course
- Coach's Pledge
- Coaching Application
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Hall of Fame Tickets
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- LIVE STREAMS
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Panthers Acronym
- Parent Form for Athletic First Night
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Form for Athletic First Night
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- The Makayla Fund
- Ticket Sales
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
- Winter Transportation