In the Freshman/Sophomore Girls 2.5 mile race Sarah Boulger (19:04) and Anna Flynn (19:17) were the top two finishers for the Panthers.
The Boys Freshman/Sophomore team was led by Freshmen Theo Kamperides (3rd, 13:54), Liam Cafferty (22nd, 15:16) and Matt Butler (23rd, 15:18) to a 5th place team finish.
Maeve McDonough (13th, 17:32) and Tori Boss (14th, 17:39) helped the Junior/Senior Girls squad to a 4th place finish.
And in the Boys Junior/Senior 2.5 mile race Brandon Hager (25th, 14:46) and Nick Hanley (26th, 14:50) were the top two finishers for the 6th place team.
Full results can be found at the following link:
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Captains Community Service Form
- College Bound Athlete
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Link to Games in Stadium
- Link to Live Stream of Indoor Events
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- MIAA Sport Modifications
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Panther PALS Donations
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Students - Concussion Pre Test
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
Saturday, September 15, 2018
WHITMAN-HANSON CROSS COUNTRY
The Whitman-Hanson Boys and Girls Cross Country teams traveled to Apponequet Regional High School for the Big Wave Invitational.
Posted by Patriot League at 9:59 PM