The Golf team dropped another match to Silver Lake today at Ridder 242-254. Whitman Hanson is now 5-6 on the season overall and 4-6 in the league.
Sr. Captain Owen Manning was once again the team medalist with his 5 over par performance, but it wasn't enough as Silver Lake was too good down the line.
The team travels to South Shore Country Club tomorrow to face against the Hingham Harbormen, weather permitting.
When writing or responding, please remember that the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts has determined that email is a public record.
This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.
- Sunday basketball League
- Winter Schedules
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Athletic Calendar
- Advertising List
- Panther PALS Donations
- Hall of Fame Banquet Tickets
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Impact Test
- User Fee Online Payments
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Free Captains/Leadership Course
- Captains Community Service Form
- Players Pledge
- Parent Pledge
- College Bound Athlete
- MIAA Whitman-Hanson Site (schedules, directions, contacts)
- Purchase WH Athletic Gear
- Purchase School Insurance
- Fundraising Form
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- Online Concussion Course
- Download Athletic Coaching Application
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- WH Student handbook
- MIAA Handbook
- Athletic Handbook
- Patriot League Website
- Athletic Hall of Fame