> Whitman-Hanson lost its first game of the season as Plymouth North beat them 10 - 7 at Whitman-Hanson.
> Whitman-Hanson gave up 7 unearned runs, as they were outplayed defensively by Plymouth North. P-N (11 hits) and W-H (7 hits) both hit the ball hard throughout the game.
> Behind 10-4 in the bottom of the seventh, the Panthers scored 3 runs and had the tying run at the plate when the game ended. Danny Kent hit a two-run homer to help close the gap.
> Tommy Marshall had the defensive gem of the game when he backhanded a ground-ball behind third base and threw the runner out with first baseman Ty Gordon making the catch and tag.
> Tommy Marshall, Ty Gordon, Dan Kent and Cole LeVangie all had doubles for W-H.
> W-H is now 4-1 overall and in Patriot League play and will host Duxbury on Wednesday.
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Rules (Some) Explained
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- Captains/Leadership Course
- Coach's Pledge
- Coaching Application
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Hall of Fame Tickets
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- LIVE STREAMS
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Panthers Acronym
- Parent Form for Athletic First Night
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Form for Athletic First Night
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- The Makayla Fund
- Ticket Sales
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook