- Strength and Conditioning will be held for all students entering grades 10-12 on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays beginning on Monday June 21st.
- Sessions will begin at 6:00 AM and be completed at 7:30 AM.
- We will meet in the weight room and complete each session on the turf.
- Must have items: sneakers, comfortable workout clothes.
- Recommended items: water, cleats (for turf workouts), smart phones/timers.
- Beginning next week, student-athletes and coaches will no longer be required to wear masks while in the school building.Please note that these workouts are voluntary, and I completely understand that students have other obligations during the summer months. In my individual meetings with the returning players, many voiced a strong desire to develop physically and bond as a team, and I believe these workouts serve both these purposes. If anyone has any transportation issues, equipment issues, or has any questions please do not hesitate to reach out. I want to ensure all students who would like to participate this summer are able to.Lastly, there will be a team store opening up this Friday full of Whitman-Hanson Panthers gear for this coming season, be on the lookout!Thank You,Coach Botelho
- Athletic Calendar
- Athletic Directory (Coach Contacts)
- Athletic Hall of Fame
- Athletic Handbook
- Athletic Rules (Some) Explained
- Bona Fide Player Waiver
- Captains Community Service Form
- Captains/Leadership Course
- Coach's Pledge
- Coaching Application
- College Bound Athlete
- Concussion Resources
- Fall Bus Schedule
- Fundraising Form
- Hall of Fame Nominations
- Hall of Fame Tickets
- Link to Our Facebook Page
- LIVE STREAMS
- Medical Clearance form for Doctors (Concussion Return to Play)
- MIAA Handbook
- Panther PALS Donations
- Panthers Acronym
- Parent Form for Athletic First Night
- Parent Permission Slip/Medical Forms
- Parent Pledge
- PARENTS- Online Concussion Course
- Patriot League Rosters
- Patriot League Website
- Players Form for Athletic First Night
- Players Pledge
- Purchase School Insurance
- The Makayla Fund
- Ticket Sales
- Tryout Checklist
- User Fee Online Payments
- WH Student handbook
- Winter Transportation
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Summer Strength and Conditioning
As school comes to a close, the start of summer strength and conditioning is right around the corner. I wanted to send out a few reminders in regards to our program this summer.
Posted by Patriot League at 10:02 PM